As soon as your pet is ready, Start by pressing the “Power” button and check that the ON/OFF indicator light is ON (solid Green.)
- [Flashing ON/OFF indicator light means its time to recharge]
Please make sure that both you and your pet are comfortable. Place the head of LumaSoothe on the area to be treated.
- Please do not make direct contact with any open cuts or wounds, instead hover over the area to be treated.
When ready to begin press the Treatment button [“Light Bulb” circled red in the picture] to start the 15 Minute Treatment. Once the automatic 15 minute treatment timer has run out, the lights will turn off letting you know the treatment has finished.
- Treatments can also be paused by pressing the “Light Bulb” button during a treatment. To resume press the same button once more.
- Once done giving treatments, please remember to press the [POWER] button to turn off your LumaSoothe!
Watch the short video to see how LumaSoothe help Koda the dog recover from his injury by using the IR Deep Treatment Module!
- We recommend for the first 3-5 Initial treatments, to start with shorter treatment times per treatment around 5-8 minutes and then increase to full 15 minutes.
- Shorter initial treatments certainly will allow your pet to acclimate to light therapy.
- Standard Treatment time per treatment area is 15 minutes.
- LumaSoothe lights are programmed to automatically turn off after 15 minutes.
- If your pets condition consist of several separate spots, in this situation please make sure each spot is treated separately with it’s own 15 minute treatment.
- Lastly, when you’re done treating your pets condition, you will then need to press the power button to turn off the device.
Happy to help.
If you have any questions, comments please contact us!